Investing?Get proof of your concept and a performance estimate before investing.
+20% improvement in productivity
I’m running a versatile, Danish laundry. We have been in operation for more than 70 years. We process approx. 1,000 tons of laundry from hotels, hospitals, nursery homes, army, and the industry on a yearly basis, with 40 employees in the production in the height of the season.
I thought we were doing all right!
But the guys from Laundry Logics improved our productivity with more than 20 percent in the high season – corresponding to more than 15 percent full year.
That’s a lot of money. Every year. Laundry Logics also gave us the basis to reduce our water- and energy-consumptions – and they costed the expences of all our articles.
The expenditure for the modelling-proces? It simply evaporates in comparison to the gains we harvest now – and will continue to harvest in the coming years.
And my laundry isn’t one of the biggest!
Kenn Kjellberg, owner-manager (victorvask.dk)
Course: “Better bottom line – Knowledge that reduces costs”
Auspices: Laundering & Textiles Services Association, Confederation of Danish Industry.
Objective: Increase the opportunities for better bottom lines in the participants’ laundries.
Content: Learn concepts, methods and techniques to optimise laundry productions:
• identify, recognise and analyse the classical issues in laundry productions,
• methods and techniques to solve classical issues in laundry productions,
• planning, execution and follow-up methods.
Thank you for a SUPER course! I would like to participate again next time.
Hans Lassen Christensen
Laundry Manager, Region Zealand
International reference examples:
• Elis, France: Design confirmation, entire laundry
• Blésoise, France: Cost accounting, entire laundry
• Pedersoli, Italy: Design concept, entire laundy
• Greif, Germany: Performance confirmation, laundry section
• Cabrini, Australia: Performance analysis, entire production
• BVT, Danish Industry Association: Concept & content, management courses